5 august 2021 on Steam, Switch, GOG and itch.io
OS / Platforms
Windows / Mac / Linux / Steam OS / Switch
Welcome to Haven Park! Take a break and enjoy the view in this peaceful natural park. For generations it has been taken care of by Flint's family. Now the time has come for him to take over. Help him find the resources to repair and build the park. Make this place a cozy haven for the campers to enjoy!
After years working in the animation film industry, Fabien Weibel decided to make a step into the world of video games developement. He started Haven Park as a personnal project during the lockdown of early 2020, and worked part time on it for a year. It took 1000+ hours to develop and a lot of trial and error!
Haven Park was inspired by the beautiful game A Short Hike by Adam Robinson-Yu and Animal Crossing.
- An open world to explore at your own rythm
- Many camping grounds to find and to set up
- Many quests & sides quests
- 30+ campers to meet and to talk to
- Skills to unlock with experience points
- 2-4 hours of gameplay
- Full day/night cycles
- Keyboard & gamepad support
- Available in 10 different languages
Developed byFabien Weibel
Published byFabien Weibel